TALOS High Voltage Test Station
a research and testing center, aiming to aid network protection & reliability.
- Insulator Testing: 21 kV and 150 kV post and suspension insulators
- Long term leakage current monitoring of multiple specimens
- Synchronized meteorological and voltage measurements
- Monitoring statistical parameters (min/max values , RMS, surface charge, etc)
- Monitoring leakage current waveforms
- Signal processing, denoising & classification
- Correlation to meteorological parameters
- Measuring: ESDD, NSDD, UV, humidity, temperature, wind speed & direction, precipitation
- Clamp testing: 1060A maximum continuous supply capability
Site currently under construction/Content constantly updated.
Restrained content for selected users: Log-in to gain access to the data page